Thursday, September 30, 2010

MTC #6

9.30.10

Dear mi familia,

Hola, como estan ustedes? yo soy muy bien. Como stan sus vidas? imi vida anora es muy bueno!

I got your emails today so I will probably write more in that. I'm not sure if you sent my Spanish notes yet but I could really use them.

Sounds like Seahawks are doing ok with Pete Carrol.
We have two elders from our district leaving tomorrow for Guatamala. It will be sad because they are a lot of fun.

Well I'll write more in my email while we do our laundry.

Love, Elder Peck

Here are a few exceprts from a letter he wrote Sam today too,

Sam!
I'm sure you have no competion in video games now that I'm gone. I was the best at everything. Keep practicing and maybe you can beat me when I get back.
My mission so far is awesome! I'm glad I decided to go. It is the best decision I have ever made in my life.
(insert talk about school/seminary/drums)
Well Sam, start preparing for your mission now. I wish I would have started sooner. I can't wait until you get to go on a mission also. It will be the greatest experience ever. Well keep writing me because I like hearing from you guys.

i yo se gue la Iglesia es verdadera (I know that the church is true)

Love your favorite brother
Elder Ty Peck

0 comments:

Post a Comment