Monday, December 27, 2010

Los Conquistadores #7

12.27.10

This last week was a lot of fun!!  It was really good taking to the family and to the band minus Kyler for a while.  It really made my holidays.  For the weekend we mostly just hung out with some member families exchanging gifts.  I got a tie, a hat, and a cool little crocidile cup haha.  Hopefully I´ll be able to send my package home within the next couple weeks. I still have to get a couple more things. 
This last week wasnt really anything that special. We did some work, didnt really find many people but it was still a lot of fun.  Its been really really hot and hard to walk around for long periods of time.  We have been having trouble finding people just because its a new sector so we havent had much success but we will soon. 
That´s about it for this week sorry its not a lot but not much really happened other than Chrstmas.  There is one chapter I want everybody to read for FHE sometime soon which is Jacob 2.  I really like it because at the end of the chapter is says we know what we are supposed to do but why dont we do it?  It also talks about how the parents back then were bad examples and stuff like that and Im grateful that I grew up in a family that taught me to choose the right.  I love my family very much and all my friends who made it possible to me to be out here on a mission serving the Lord.  I know the church is true and that the Book of Mormon is the word of God.  I love you all and will talk to you all next week.
Love Elder Ty Peck
 
*Not a very long email since we got to talk to him on the phone on Saturday for Christmas! He said there is no place else he'd rather be. Too bad our Christmas package didn't get there in time, he said hardly any packages got there for any of the missionaries in his area. Bummer. I guess we'll know better for next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment