Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Compania #24

June 18, 2012

So it looks like Im going to be finishing off my mission right here in Compañia!!!  This will be my 6th transfer here and Im still with Elder Larsen which will make 10 months total as companions.  We went and picked up our third companion, Elder Gonzales from California, this morning and he also leaves the same date as us so we are all ¨dying¨ here.
This last week was a great week for us especially sunday.  None of our investigators went to church beacause it was raining pretty hard but a sister from another stake brought her two grandkids who are looking for the true church and introduced them to us.  We are going to start working with them this week and we are excited.  The ward was very happy when they herad the news that we were styaing here and we are probably going to plan a big going away party for the three of us with the whole ward.  Its weird thinking that this is my last change in the mission but at the same time exciting.  I was telling my mom today that lately I havent been sleeping good because I dream all night of being home haha.  I cant raelly control my dreams so its not very fun waking up and realzing that I didnt sleep well but its alright.  

Not much else is new except that Im pretty close to finishing the Book of Mormon in spanish.  I just finished Mormon last night.  Thats about it for me this week!  Have a great week!
Love Elder TY Peck

0 comments:

Post a Comment