Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lo Ovalle 2 #1

11.28.11


This last week was a pretty good week for us.  I still don't know everybody in this sector and I'm just following my companion around everywhere but we are having a great time.  This sector is a pretty rich sector so everybody here has nice houses and stuff.  We are going to have some baptisms here pretty soon and we are excited for that.  Everybody here calls me elder besito which means elder kiss haha because I explained to them that Peck is like a little kiss.  Ive already got in pretty good with the ward and so we should be having a good time here.  Not much to report this week because I still don't know whats really going on here haha.
In my studies Ive been reading in the New Testament a lot.  I have been reading especially about the Pharisees and the letter of the law and the spirit of the law.  We need to always be sure that we can discern the right moments to follow the spirit of the law rather than the letter of the law. 
That's about it for me this week.  Sorry for the short email again.  Have a great week!
Love Elder Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment